Saturday, February 6, 2010

#2 What Are You Passionate About?

I am really passionate about writing. I especially enjoy writing news-style and feature stories. I also hope to write a novel one day. I’m not exactly sure what I’d like to write about yet, but writing a book is definitely one of my goals. I look forward to being able to research and obtain information for my stories when I work for a magazine or newspaper, talking to celebrities, political figures, ect. This also connects to things that bring me joy in my non-work life. For example, I really enjoy using social media websites to discuss the news. I especially enjoy using Twitter to post information that I hear from news sources and celebrity gossip sites. I also have a celebrity gossip blog, which I use to compare information from sources like TMZ.com, people.com, and perezhilton.com. I think that I’m so passionate about writing because it gives me something to get my mind off my hectic life and many times something to laugh about.

No comments:

Post a Comment