Sunday, February 28, 2010

#6 Open Topic

For this open topic freewrite, I am going to write about the dogs that I observed at Paws ‘N Play Dog Daycare when I went there to do some reporting for a story for my Journalism class. Not only did I interview both the daycare owners and a few pet owners, I observed the dogs for a little while. My family’s Boston terrier, Ella, attends the daycare and she was sniffing underneath the door to the area where the dogs were located when I arrived because she knew I was there. Also located in the same area as Ella were Jasmine, an 8-week-old Rottweiler and Eille, a 12-week-old Australian Shepherd-Poodle mix. They were sleeping curled up next to each other and they looked very cute. Muffin, a black Chihuahua mix, was relaxing on a blanket and chewing her bone. In the area where the larger dogs were located, Ginter, an enormous Great Dane puppy, was playing tug of war using a rope with Shug, a cattle dog with a fascinating multicolor pattern on her fur. Also in that location was Polo, a Pit Bull mix, who was watching the other dogs play tug of war. The dogs looked as though they really enjoyed spending time at Paws ‘N Play Dog Daycare, as they were all having fun or resting after a busy day of playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment